Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Like Sporsgirls Best

Sportsgirl campaigns are the bomb. Whenever they bring out their free mini mag each season I always shove several into my handbag so I can take them home and cut them up for future reference. There's something about that store that makes me feel like the right dress, slick of bright nail polish or oversized ring can change my life and make all my problems go away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

pics from sportsgirl.com


P.S this post marks my 100th post! yay! Thanks to each and every awesome reader who stops by and leaves a lovely comment. Definitely makes my day.

16 comments:

  1. Wow, 100, Congrats!
    Sportsgirl is probably my favourite store.
    I have very limited shops where I live, and sportsgirl is the best by far.
    Love the photos with the cameras and especially the last two group ones, so fun! can't wait for summer <3
    keep it up, many more awesome stylish hundreds to come, eh? ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I'll have to drop by and pick up the mag tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so boho inspiring. Lovelovelove.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that site looks great thanks for the recommendation! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh my i love love sportsgirl find the best clothes there that wont break your piggy bank.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing pics as always.
    i love the glasses.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun photos! And CONGRATULATIONS on 100! Here's to 100+ more :) xo, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. love sportsgirl and how theyre looking more and more like wildfox couture with their style of fashion features, great blog here! congrats on the 100th post!!! :)

    hannahlucyaveclamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are amazing. They're so love-life.

    Congrats on your 100th post ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these! actually wasnt familiar with sportsgirls so thanks for introducing me!

    lovely blog you have!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know EXACTLY what you mean. i love love love sportsgirl with all my heart :) haha.

    and taking the magazines home - i swear i have a drawer full of them! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow love these pictures thanks for sharing!
    I've never heard of the store before so im def. going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw man wish i could fast forward to summer or at least autum right about now.
    Yeah Alice was preety sweet and seemed very happt with the fact that i recognized her so i figure it dosent happene to her often. She even helped me and a friend find this club could punk in london so yeah, she seemed pretty cool

    ReplyDelete