Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shake It Like a Polaroid Picture

I have always been a big fan of the polaroid camera. For as long as I can remember I have been attracted to those little square photos and their thick white boarders with space at the bottom big enough to write on. I was always on the lookout for a perfect polaroid camera until I stumbled upon www.poladroid.net If you havent checked it and your a lover of polaroid pictures then you definitely must. You just download the polaroid application, pick any picture you like and drag it across and it spits out a little polaroid of that picture. Genius!
I'm always looking for great books to immerse myself in so today I picked up a copy of Jack Kerouac's 'On the Road'. The book is based on spontaneous road trips that Kerouac and his friends took across America. It's dubbed a classic and I've heard great things about it so I'm looking foward to curling up and starting it. Feel free to share any great reads you've come across.
xxErin

No comments:

Post a Comment