Saturday, May 7, 2011

Raspberry Beret

Sometimes I get requests to do outfit posts but thats not really me. I love style and I know what I like but I dont dress up everyday so half the time my outfits aren't special enough to warrant a post! However I thought I would post a picture for my readers who wanted to put a face to the name. I also ripped off some questions from the old 'contributors' section of Russh and mini interviewed myself. Enjoy!



Who do people tell you you look like? A few people have told me that I remind them of Zooey Deschanel -probably more so when I had a fringe. I've also been told I look like Alexis Bledel aka Rory from 'Gilmore Girls'. A guy once tried to tell me I looked like Katy Perry but that was an obvious line because I look nothing like Katy Perry. What did you like to draw as a child? I always used to draw models and the clothes they were going to wear. My best friend used to draw them too. We'd give them names and everything and swap our drawings. My mum was convinced I was going to be a fashion designer. What did you used to want to change your name to? I was never a major fan of my name I always thought it was kind of boyish. I wanted a nice pretty name like Grace or Charlotte or Claudia after Claudia Kishi- style maven of the Baby Sitters Club. What do you hate to be without? Good tunes, good friends and good times.

5 comments:

  1. you're oh so pretty.
    the red beret with the red lips look totally rad.
    xx


    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty! Good to finally put a face to your blog. :) And I love the Babysitter's Club reference in your answers! Favorite book series ever!

    xx, becs

    ReplyDelete
  3. "raspberry beret" ... should totally serenade Prince right now!

    You don't look like Katy, but I see the Alexis in you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute

    xoxo

    T from THE WORLD TOUR
    A couple of lovers sailing around the world.
    http://sailingaroundtheglobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute
    www.thesocialbuyer.com

    ReplyDelete